Friday, November 9, 2007

Photo Opps

Saturday, November 10

Yesterday, I took my one-day photo class. Much if it was review, but plenty was new, I learned some things that I didn't know before, and got some good "quick tips" for remembering the most important things about composition before snapping a picture. It was well worth it, and I'm really glad I set aside the time to do it.

We flew back to Bangkok late last night, and between the photo class all day, getting packed up, getting to the airport, etc, I was exhausted. Checked into the hotel at 12:30 am, and then couldn't really sleep well. No problem - I'll sleep that much better on the plane tomorrow morning (which I have to get up at 4:00 am in order to catch). ugh.

Today, I am just hanging out mostly, then seeing my old colleague, Nils, and his family in the evening. It'll be good to catch up with him, and to meet his wife and son for the first time. My stomach is behaving pretty well, thanks to an unmentionable treatment I had at an Ayurvedic spa in Chiang Mai (nothing I can blog about). :-) Sometimes, eastern ways are the best.

I am SO looking forward to coming home, not because I don't like being here, but because I realize how much I like being THERE, too! This is my last posting from abroad, and I hope that all of you, my friends and family (and anyone else unlucky enough to have simply stumbled upon this and silly enough to read it all!) are thriving and I will see everyone soon!!

Over and out,
Janine

No comments: