Monday, October 13, 2008

Robin and the Plants

No, it isn't a new band name....I have to give an honorable mention here to my wonderful buddy, Robin Fournier. Robin is from Louisiana and is watching my house while I am gone. This became especially important as my landlady (who DEFINES anal) called before I left to complain that the lawn wasn't looking green enough. Grrrrr. (She somehow ignores the fact that the dishwasher is broken and the icemaker has NEVER been successfully hooked up on the fridge that she INSISTED stay in the house).

Lucky for me, Robin (who I met whilst taking my certification course for TESOL) is staying in San Francisco for a while longer, and is apparently taking good care of my lawn because I got an email from her a few days ago that said the lawn was behaving nicely. It was signed with love from Robin and the Plants.

Robin, YAY for you!!!!

No comments: